Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Thing #10--Sharing Photos

Back tracking on my list of Mobile Things, I tried Instagram for Thing 10.  I took awhile getting to this thing since it's not very compatible for tablets.  However, I splurged and bought myself a smart phone for my birthday and now it's easier to take and share photos.  I also learned that some of the apps I tried out on the Kindle Fire have different layouts on my phone.  Most likely because it's an android device and the apps are from the Play Store and not Amazon.  Interesting.

Anyway, I set up an Instagram account and started following a couple people I know.  Then I found a few organizations to follow.  Not too difficult.  Next I took a picture while in the app.  I snapped a picture of my new galoshes.  Before I posted the picture, I had to play with different options for lighting and having a frame.  After writing a brief description I posted my picture.  Nice.

I don't know if I'll use Instagram for work.  I'll have to keep playing with it first, before I try it out for work.  I can see how it would be fun to post pictures of life at the library or events that we have, but would we reach many people? I don't know.


 
 
Also, the badge for completing 15 Things.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment