Monday, April 28, 2014

Thing #20--Games

This time I got to try out a game.  I decided to download the (in)famous Candy Crush.  After hearing about how addictive and fun it was I was tempted to give it a try. 

My contrary nature wishes I could say that I hate it.  But that would be lying.  It can get rather addictive.  Mostly because it's a rather mindless game to play.  It doesn't take a lot of skill.  Luck yes, skill no.  It's fun to pick up and play when you have a few minutes to kill and don't really want to start something new. 

Two annoying aspects of the game are the sound (I turned it off after just a few minutes of playing) and the options to buy extra lives and boosters to win easier.  I'm not going to spend money playing a free game.  That's just silly.

So if you need a colorful way to while away your time, Candy Crush is a good way to do that. In all honesty, looking through a lot of the free games out there, most are pretty the much the same, just different themes.  Candy Crush is probably the most well known.  Have fun playing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment